Thursday, January 6

And the winner is...

Using RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator...

Comment #3 is the winner!

Mami2jcn said...

My favorite family night memory was when we taught our 7 year old how to play Uno and how proud he was when he won his first game against mommy and daddy.

December 18, 2010 5:28 PM

Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address to receive the prize package!

I enjoyed doing this so much, and I loved reading the family night memories! Plus I can't wait to try out all your favorite recipes for our monthly taco nights.

We have had an interesting time around here lately! Bella came down with the flu last week, and now James and I have it! So, we had a slight change of plans for our family night and fun plans for a fiesta...it has been postponed til we are all better. That's how life goes sometimes...

4 comments:

Mami2jcn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mami2jcn said...

I'm very excited to win but I can't find your email address anywhere. Can you please email me so that I can provide you with shipping info?

Thanks very much!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Kathryn said...

Ahh...yes, that just may be helpful! Wasn't thinking properly with the flu and all! My email used to be on here, but I forgot I changed things around and took it off awhile back. My email address is kathryndwaters at gmail dot com. -I will also email this out to you just in case.
Congrats again! -Kathryn

Mami2jcn said...

Got it, Kathryn! Thank you!