Wednesday, December 31

New Years Resolution

I really don't have a list of resolutions. I just get an idea here or there of something I want to do differently in my life. It really has nothing to do with the new year, I do this all year long. But among the things I am thinking about for the new year are the following:

One thing that is constantly on my list of bettering myself, is cleaning my house and getting it all organized...A place for everything, and everything in it's place. I am always failing at this, and because of the clutter and mess, I am constantly frustrated just looking at where to begin cleaning!
Well, in the countdown to the new year, and in all my downtime, I have begun to tackle my house. I told myself to do one room a day- that way I wouldn't become overwhelmed. So, I started with my bathroom...figuring that I would start on the smallest room first, and get a huge "yeah" feeling with the fast and easy success! I have moved on to James/Bella's room, and yesterday was the schoolroom. I am tired! But on it goes...tomorrow will be the playroom continuation!
------
Anytime I find a blog that inspires me to do more/be more, I add it to my "blogs I like" list over there on the side bar. I thought I would share a few of my new favorites I have found.

One of the things I want to do more of is to make and give homemade gifts, and do neat crafts for my family. I have found some great sites, but today I found another two. They are really neat. Check it out: Getting Crafty and Let's Explore

Also, I have added a few "supermoms" blogs that feature a kiddo craft almost daily! Talk about inspiration! My two favorites are: Ramblings of a Crazy Woman and No Time for Flashcards

Okay, well I think I have blogged enough for one day! Until next time, hoping I get my camera fixed! I am missing so many great pictures!!!

No comments: